Monday, April 16, 2007

15 minutes from the city center


Welcome to my first posting on this all new, Jerusalem daily photo blog!

This photo was taken on a hiking trail just a few minutes from the city center. It is known as Nahal Katlav. In Israel all the hiking trails carry a special trail marker of three lines - two white and a colour in the middle. When you look at the hiking map, you can identify the very same trail marking and work out where you are going. Looking forward to reporting back to you tomorrow when my muscles recover.

6 comments:

Benny Goldstein said...

I don’t know about you but I would have market my territory on it much like a dog dos saying “I have been there” :-)
Benny

Mandi said...

Great start! Good luck with your blog.

Anonymous said...

Great site mate...wishing you goo luck!
I know that daily photos will definately gain from your spectacular photos.
looking forward to taking a peak EVERYDAY!

Unknown said...

How was the Hike on a scale of 1-10 ? I need to do some walking but only want to do the good ones.

Gerald (SK14) said...

welcome to the DP world

Anonymous said...

Nice first!

welcome Jerusalem!