Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Its all about relationships

At this juncture, I'd like to come clean and thank you all for your comments, and apologize for not having reciprocated just yet. Baby steps, that's what I tell myself.

Since the city of Jerusalem is home to so many, and holy to even more, I'd like to make this blog an interactive dialogue between myself and you. If there are any sites that you would like me to capture for you, just let me know in your comments and I will do my best.


This is mosaic is one of the first things you see as you enter the Church of the Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem's Christian Quarter. In Hebrew it is known as כנסיית הקבר or the Church of the Grave. My question to you is... can you identify the character(s) in the photo?



3 comments:

Mandi said...

Ooh, ooh, I think I can. I'd say it's Judas kissing Jesus' hand.

Seda said...

Maybe begging for forgiveness?

JaamZIN said...

ohh its a wonderful mosaic! thank you for sharing